Recently on no more wriggling…
- Running hard to stand still: Anxiety, writing & a world of confusion…
- In which I learn more about spiritualism in the Great War and need some help with ‘Theosophy’….
- Guest post: A Nurse at the Front – Edith Appleton, WW1 nurse and diarist – by Dick Robinson
- How depression has been let down by the media: On Hopkins, Morgan & the battle ahead
- Happiness is SO yesterday – On World Poetry Day, who else but John Keats?
Tagsanxiety art autumn BBC blogging Books breast cancer Bright Star Britain childhood Christmas Clerkenwell Crime crime writing Cumbria Dandelions and Bad Hair Days depression dreams family Family History First World War Food gallery gardening genealogy ghosts Great War halloween health history holidays John Keats Julia Copus Keats Kids Lake District Literature London love memory mental health mental health issues Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poem Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research Shell Shocked Britain sisters Somerset spiritualism St Valentine Suffolk Talking Books Teens Valentines Day Victorian Wellington Wilfred Owen women's issues Wordsworth writing WW1
Tag Archives: birches by robert frost
I have been inspired this morning. Not to write too much of my own but to look at the work of others and take heart from the possibilities that work opens up to me. This is due simply to the … Continue reading