I have recently noticed how ‘random’ my blog might seem to a new visitor to my Home page so over recent weeks I have added extra pages on each of the main subjects I cover in my posts. Social History/Genealogy, Mental Health, John Keats, and a page dedicated to my entries for ‘a river of stones...’ make it easier to navigate to posts of interest if you are here for the first time. They are all just under the header at the top of the page. Of course – I will continue to be completely random on occasion and everything will still be on my home page anyway so do feel free just to pop over and browse!
Recently on no more wriggling…
- Dunkirk – a war film on a different scale
- Guest post: The evacuated teachers of the Second World War by Gillian Mawson
- “The door we never opened”- how poetry heals past and present for a better future. by Vivienne Tuffnell
- ‘After great pain’…On loss and grief and working my way through it…
- Memories of Murder – A Victorian Supersleuth at work once again…
Tags10Radio anxiety art autumn BBC blogging Books breast cancer Britain childhood Christmas Crime Cumbria Dandelions and Bad Hair Days depression dreams family Family History film First World War Food gallery Great War halloween health history holidays inspiration John Keats Keats Kenneth Branagh Kids Lake District Literature London love memory mental health mental health issues Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poem Poetry politics Pre-Raphaelites procrastination Rain reading relationships research Shell Shock Shell Shocked Britain short stories sisters spiritualism St Valentine Suffolk Talking Books Teens Valentines Day Victorian Vivienne Tuffnell War Wilfred Owen women's issues Work writing WW1