I have recently noticed how ‘random’ my blog might seem to a new visitor to my Home page so over recent weeks I have added extra pages on each of the main subjects I cover in my posts. Social History/Genealogy, Mental Health, John Keats, and a page dedicated to my entries for ‘a river of stones...’ make it easier to navigate to posts of interest if you are here for the first time. They are all just under the header at the top of the page. Of course – I will continue to be completely random on occasion and everything will still be on my home page anyway so do feel free just to pop over and browse!
Recently on no more wriggling…
- Don’t leave it too late to live in the moment: Rooting our lives in the present
- Four poems on one day – a challenge for my 5 year ‘bloggerversary’
- Running hard to stand still: Anxiety, writing & a world of confusion…
- In which I learn more about spiritualism in the Great War and need some help with ‘Theosophy’….
- Guest post: A Nurse at the Front – Edith Appleton, WW1 nurse and diarist – by Dick Robinson
Tagsanxiety art autumn BBC blogging Books breast cancer Bright Star Britain childhood Christmas Clerkenwell Crime crime writing Cumbria Dandelions and Bad Hair Days depression dreams family Family History First World War Food gallery gardening genealogy ghosts Great War halloween health history holidays John Keats Julia Copus Keats Kids Lake District Literature London love memory mental health mental health issues Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poem Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research Shell Shocked Britain sisters Somerset spiritualism St Valentine Suffolk Talking Books Teens Valentines Day Victorian Wellington Wilfred Owen women's issues Wordsworth writing WW1