Recently on no more wriggling…
- Sorry Nigel Farage – Talking Books loved ‘Talking France’…
- Talking crime – on why we love a good murder mystery….
- Let’s focus on the words: Peter, Tony, and a Portrait of Keats
- Why Mrs T should have left the room quietly, closing the door behind her….
- ‘In relation to’ what? On ‘Talking Books’ and chewing words….
Tagsanxiety autumn blogging Books breast cancer childhood Christmas depression family Family History Food health history holidays John Keats Keats Kids Lake District Literature London love memory mental health Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research sisters Suffolk Teens Victorian women's issues writing
Tag Archives: Valentines Day
I do have to mention, as I begin this post, that I was inspired by the wonderful David J Bauman over at The Dad Poet. We both love poetry and he has a wonderful reading voice – I was lucky … Continue reading
Update 14th February 2012. The letter was auctioned on 29th March 2011, raising £96,000. It was bought by the City of London Corporation for Keats House, Hampstead. So all’s well that ends well then? There are many people who are … Continue reading