Recently on no more wriggling…
- Talking crime – on why we love a good murder mystery….
- Let’s focus on the words: Peter, Tony, and a Portrait of Keats
- Why Mrs T should have left the room quietly, closing the door behind her….
- ‘In relation to’ what? On ‘Talking Books’ and chewing words….
- ‘Talking Books’…On trying to become Somerset’s answer to Mariella Frostrup
Tagsanxiety autumn blogging Books breast cancer childhood Christmas depression family Family History Food gallery health history holidays John Keats Keats Kids Lake District London love memory mental health Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research sisters Suffolk Teens Victorian women's issues writing
Tag Archives: truth
I have to admit that I do like to be right. That doesn’t mean I have such entrenched opinions that others have no hope of persuading me of an alternative. A few of you may have read my Good Friday … Continue reading