Recently on no more wriggling…
- Talking crime – on why we love a good murder mystery….
- Let’s focus on the words: Peter, Tony, and a Portrait of Keats
- Why Mrs T should have left the room quietly, closing the door behind her….
- ‘In relation to’ what? On ‘Talking Books’ and chewing words….
- ‘Talking Books’…On trying to become Somerset’s answer to Mariella Frostrup
Tagsanxiety autumn blogging Books breast cancer childhood Christmas depression family Family History Food gallery health history holidays John Keats Keats Kids Lake District London love memory mental health Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research sisters Suffolk Teens Victorian women's issues writing
Tag Archives: The Purple Carrot
How many of us have wanted to leave the ‘rat race’ (who does ‘race’ rats?) and open a cafe or tea shop? Especially one set in a village close to wonderful rolling countryside and just a few miles from the … Continue reading