Recently on no more wriggling…
- Sorry Nigel Farage – Talking Books loved ‘Talking France’…
- Talking crime – on why we love a good murder mystery….
- Let’s focus on the words: Peter, Tony, and a Portrait of Keats
- Why Mrs T should have left the room quietly, closing the door behind her….
- ‘In relation to’ what? On ‘Talking Books’ and chewing words….
Tagsanxiety autumn blogging Books breast cancer childhood Christmas depression family Family History Food health history holidays John Keats Keats Kids Lake District Literature London love memory mental health Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research sisters Suffolk Teens Victorian women's issues writing
Tag Archives: St Valentine’s
Thus far I have taken this series of posts on love poems very seriously, largely because well, love is pretty serious isn’t it? The intensity of the experience and the joy and pain that love brings are hardly a laughing … Continue reading
I have written before of the wonderful Reading Matters group I was, and still am, lucky enough to be part of (we call it ‘Reading Still Matters’ now that the Royal Literary Fund have moved on to other projects). The … Continue reading