Recently on no more wriggling…
- Talking crime – on why we love a good murder mystery….
- Let’s focus on the words: Peter, Tony, and a Portrait of Keats
- Why Mrs T should have left the room quietly, closing the door behind her….
- ‘In relation to’ what? On ‘Talking Books’ and chewing words….
- ‘Talking Books’…On trying to become Somerset’s answer to Mariella Frostrup
Tagsanxiety autumn blogging Books breast cancer childhood Christmas depression family Family History Food gallery health history holidays John Keats Keats Kids Lake District London love memory mental health Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research sisters Suffolk Teens Victorian women's issues writing
Tag Archives: Rain
Mock Orange Watching, as the waxy flowers fall into the scattered gravel of the summer garden; it seems the world, the weather and a clouded view conspire to damp the spirits. Her fingers leave the glass. She turns into the … Continue reading
I couldn’t resist it. The rain has been incessant. The roads of Somerset are flooded and the thick, grey sky seems to come down so low you fear you will lose your way in it. Will it ever stop? These … Continue reading
The prompt for Week 35 of the Gallery at Sticky Fingers is ‘Before & After’. It wasn’t an easy one for me – my children are now teenagers and have moved through so many stages that I can’t choose from … Continue reading