Recently on no more wriggling…
- Sorry Nigel Farage – Talking Books loved ‘Talking France’…
- Talking crime – on why we love a good murder mystery….
- Let’s focus on the words: Peter, Tony, and a Portrait of Keats
- Why Mrs T should have left the room quietly, closing the door behind her….
- ‘In relation to’ what? On ‘Talking Books’ and chewing words….
Tagsanxiety autumn blogging Books breast cancer childhood Christmas depression family Family History Food health history holidays John Keats Keats Kids Lake District Literature London love memory mental health Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research sisters Suffolk Teens Victorian women's issues writing
Tag Archives: Photos
This week at the Gallery the post is a ‘Photo you are proud of’. I love this idea. Sticky Fingers comes up with some great prompts to get you thinking and encourages you to focus (literally) on the photos that … Continue reading
I have recently posted a blog (Why I like to look up sometimes) on the Sticky Fingers Gallery. The gallery is a brilliant idea, offering bloggers the opportunity to submit a post with photos on a weekly theme, the last … Continue reading