Recently on no more wriggling…
- Sorry Nigel Farage – Talking Books loved ‘Talking France’…
- Talking crime – on why we love a good murder mystery….
- Let’s focus on the words: Peter, Tony, and a Portrait of Keats
- Why Mrs T should have left the room quietly, closing the door behind her….
- ‘In relation to’ what? On ‘Talking Books’ and chewing words….
Tagsanxiety autumn blogging Books breast cancer childhood Christmas depression family Family History Food health history holidays John Keats Keats Kids Lake District Literature London love memory mental health Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research sisters Suffolk Teens Victorian women's issues writing
Tag Archives: Kenneth Grahame
In November I was invited to take part in The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge hosted by The True Book Addict on her festive blog. It encourages readers to pick up books with a connection to the season and will run until Twelfth … Continue reading