Recently on no more wriggling…
- Talking crime – on why we love a good murder mystery….
- Let’s focus on the words: Peter, Tony, and a Portrait of Keats
- Why Mrs T should have left the room quietly, closing the door behind her….
- ‘In relation to’ what? On ‘Talking Books’ and chewing words….
- ‘Talking Books’…On trying to become Somerset’s answer to Mariella Frostrup
Tagsanxiety autumn blogging Books breast cancer childhood Christmas depression family Family History Food gallery health history holidays John Keats Keats Kids Lake District London love memory mental health Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research sisters Suffolk Teens Victorian women's issues writing
Tag Archives: gallery
……but a great year for making snowy photographic memories. This is a post for week 38 of The Gallery at Sticky Fingers. The theme is ‘white’ in honour, or otherwise, of the snow and ice most have us have experienced … Continue reading
The prompt for Week 35 of the Gallery at Sticky Fingers is ‘Before & After’. It wasn’t an easy one for me – my children are now teenagers and have moved through so many stages that I can’t choose from … Continue reading
The theme for this week at Sticky Fingers Gallery is ‘seasons’. I am sitting here writing this post, looking out of the window over the garden as gale force winds and squally showers fling the last few leaves from the … Continue reading