Recently on no more wriggling…
- Sorry Nigel Farage – Talking Books loved ‘Talking France’…
- Talking crime – on why we love a good murder mystery….
- Let’s focus on the words: Peter, Tony, and a Portrait of Keats
- Why Mrs T should have left the room quietly, closing the door behind her….
- ‘In relation to’ what? On ‘Talking Books’ and chewing words….
Tagsanxiety autumn blogging Books breast cancer childhood Christmas depression family Family History Food health history holidays John Keats Keats Kids Lake District Literature London love memory mental health Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research sisters Suffolk Teens Victorian women's issues writing
Tag Archives: Food
My sister Jane is a proper gardener. She works with plants all day; knows Latin names for things and has won awards. Her skill has even resulted in her kissing Mark Ramprakash so I was a little surprised about 18 … Continue reading
I have just come back from what I thought would be a lovely morning fruit picking, with my husband, daughter and her friend Harriet who is staying with us for a few days. Isn’t there something in all of us … Continue reading