Recently on no more wriggling…
- Sorry Nigel Farage – Talking Books loved ‘Talking France’…
- Talking crime – on why we love a good murder mystery….
- Let’s focus on the words: Peter, Tony, and a Portrait of Keats
- Why Mrs T should have left the room quietly, closing the door behind her….
- ‘In relation to’ what? On ‘Talking Books’ and chewing words….
Tagsanxiety autumn blogging Books breast cancer childhood Christmas depression family Family History Food health history holidays John Keats Keats Kids Lake District Literature London love memory mental health Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research sisters Suffolk Teens Victorian women's issues writing
Tag Archives: exhibition
I suspect there will be a number of blog posts relating to the Who Do You Think You Are? Live show that took place at London Olympia at the weekend. It was that kind of event. My experience of any … Continue reading
Where does the time go? Last weekend I was sitting in a room overlooking Coniston Old Man in the Lake District, miserably contemplating the long journey home to Somerset. I was full of enthusiasm for writing a blog post about … Continue reading