Recently on no more wriggling…
- Sorry Nigel Farage – Talking Books loved ‘Talking France’…
- Talking crime – on why we love a good murder mystery….
- Let’s focus on the words: Peter, Tony, and a Portrait of Keats
- Why Mrs T should have left the room quietly, closing the door behind her….
- ‘In relation to’ what? On ‘Talking Books’ and chewing words….
Tagsanxiety autumn blogging Books breast cancer childhood Christmas depression family Family History Food health history holidays John Keats Keats Kids Lake District Literature London love memory mental health Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research sisters Suffolk Teens Victorian women's issues writing
Tag Archives: baking
‘To be perfectly blunt about it, my choice sometimes is: I can kill myself or I can make a dozen cupcakes. Right so, I’ll do the cupcakes and I can kill myself tomorrow.’ So says Marian Keyes in the introduction … Continue reading