I have recently noticed how ‘random’ my blog might seem to a new visitor to my Home page so over recent weeks I have added extra pages on each of the main subjects I cover in my posts. Social History/Genealogy, Mental Health, John Keats, and a page dedicated to my entries for ‘a river of stones...’ make it easier to navigate to posts of interest if you are here for the first time. They are all just under the header at the top of the page. Of course – I will continue to be completely random on occasion and everything will still be on my home page anyway so do feel free just to pop over and browse!
Recently on no more wriggling…
- Talking crime – on why we love a good murder mystery….
- Let’s focus on the words: Peter, Tony, and a Portrait of Keats
- Why Mrs T should have left the room quietly, closing the door behind her….
- ‘In relation to’ what? On ‘Talking Books’ and chewing words….
- ‘Talking Books’…On trying to become Somerset’s answer to Mariella Frostrup
Tagsanxiety autumn blogging Books breast cancer childhood Christmas depression family Family History Food gallery health history holidays John Keats Keats Kids Lake District London love memory mental health Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality photography Photos Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research sisters Suffolk Teens Victorian women's issues writing