I have recently noticed how ‘random’ my blog might seem to a new visitor to my Home page so over recent weeks I have added extra pages on each of the main subjects I cover in my posts. Social History/Genealogy, Mental Health, John Keats, and a page dedicated to my entries for ‘a river of stones...’ make it easier to navigate to posts of interest if you are here for the first time. They are all just under the header at the top of the page. Of course – I will continue to be completely random on occasion and everything will still be on my home page anyway so do feel free just to pop over and browse!
Recently on no more wriggling…
- “Our tongues cleaved to the roofs of our mouths” : A Great War Memoir
- For Remembrance & the Armistice: Some very personal messages……
- The best way to market a book? Shell Shocked Britain on ‘blog tour’….
- Shell Shocked Britain – The First World War & inter-generational trauma
- Is Britain still “Shell-Shocked”? A question for World Mental Health Day
Tagsanxiety art autumn BBC blogging Books breast cancer Bright Star Carol Ann Duffy childhood Christmas Clerkenwell creativity Crime crime writing Cumbria Dandelions and Bad Hair Days depression dreams Dylan Thomas family Family History First World War Food gallery gardening genealogy ghosts halloween health history holidays John Keats Julia Copus Keats Kids Lake District Literature London love Mediums memory mental health Mood motherhood Music NaNoWriMo nostalgia parenting personality Philip Larkin photography Photos Poem Poetry politics procrastination Rain reading relationships research Shell Shocked Britain sisters Somerset spiritualism Suffolk Talking Books Teens Victorian Wellington Wilfred Owen women's issues Wordsworth writing WW1